SPUG: local ISP question

Daniel James djames at serv.net
Wed Apr 25 12:26:51 CDT 2001

On Wed, Apr 25, 2001 at 09:47:20AM -0700, Gareth Beale wrote:

> Anyone out there used Zipcon?

I have not, but just to ad to the list if ISPs that allow shell access, my
ISP (serv.net) does as well.

Only problem is that they don't seem to keep on top of housekeeping as
often as they should.  I usually end up emailing them about once a month
to let them know they've got a full /var partition :)

     POST TO: spug-list at pm.org       PROBLEMS: owner-spug-list at pm.org