SPUG: local Perl classes

Tim Maher/CONSULTIX tim at consultix-inc.com
Tue Apr 3 14:52:29 CDT 2001

On Tue, Apr 03, 2001 at 11:09:18AM -0700, Tim Buckwalter wrote:
> Dear SPUG:
> I just joined the list minutes ago. I've been doing Perl since 98 and
<SNIP>
> manager suggested that I take a Perl course here is Seattle. I checked
<SNIP>
> is what I'm being encouraged to do. Do any of you have any idea where
> such courses would be offered?
> TIA,
> Tim Buckwalter
> Senior Language Engineer
> AOL Mobile (formerly Tegic)
> TimBuckwalter at aol.com

Welcome to the World of SPUG!

Funny you should ask about training! 8-}  My company, Consultix,
offers a wide range of classes on Perl topics.  We've just finished a
long run of public classes here, so at this point we're doing
classes at other locations around the country, and collecting
requests from Seattle corporations in preparation for setting
up our next local schedule.

But if you've got a few colleagues at your company who could
use the same training, we might be able to schedule a
special class (on-site, dedicated, or public; see
http://www.consultix-inc.com/on-site.html) for your group.

Descriptions of our Perl classes can be found at
	http://www.consultix-inc.com/perllist

|  Dr. Tim Maher, CEO, Consultix        (206) 781-UNIX/8649;  ask for FAX# |
|  Email: tim at consultix-inc.com         Web: http://www.consultix-inc.com  |
|  TIM MAHER: Unix/Perl   DAMIAN CONWAY: Adv. Perl   COLIN MEYER: Perl/DBI |
|  *We are currently scheduling On-Site Classes on UNIX and Perl topics!*  |

     POST TO: spug-list at pm.org       PROBLEMS: owner-spug-list at pm.org