SPUG: [eastside-spug] Files From Last Presentation Uploaded

JALIS,ASIM (HP-FtCollins,ex1) asim_jalis at hp.com
Mon Apr 2 14:31:01 CDT 2001

I have uploaded the files from my presentation at
Eastside-SPUG last Wednesday. Please take a look at
the contents of the folder called "Perl Tools" in
the "Files" section of

The file presentation.html contains the presentation
as HTML. The .pl files are the tools I demonstrated.
And Account.def and Account.pm are the examples for
class_validate.pl that I used.

Enjoy!

Asim

     POST TO: spug-list at pm.org       PROBLEMS: owner-spug-list at pm.org