SPUG: modules for building strings top down

Andrew Sweger andy at n2h2.com
Tue Sep 26 15:31:40 CDT 2000

CGI::FastTemplate perhaps? I specify it in some designs so as to
completely segregate perl code from the HTML (or other text). If done
properly, the connection between the perl code and text is controlled by a
configuration file. You can also use CGI::FastTemplate to procedurally
construct a byte stream from a top-down structure approach.

--
 Andrew Sweger <andy at n2h2.com>   |  N2H2, Incorporated
 Systems Architect               |  900 Fourth Avenue, Suite 3400

     POST TO: spug-list at pm.org       PROBLEMS: owner-spug-list at pm.org