SPUG: Consulting Help Needed

Tim Maher/CONSULTIX tim at consultix-inc.com
Wed Sep 20 05:29:47 CDT 2000

Hi,

I'm sorry I missed your meeting last night. I planned to attend, then something came up.

I have a limited knowledge of PERL (enough to get a few simple things done and know that I could do more if I knew more. . .)
I am looking for someone on a consultant/contract basis who is willing to teach me a few things and who could be on-call to help me figure things out when I can't.

I own a small publishing company that does code conversions of all types for print and electronic media. It's not a high rolling business, but I appreciate anyone who has the software expertise that I lack.

In the past we have used Codewright and FSR (Folio search and replace). I taught myself PERL because we have too much data to process using older tools.

Telecommuting definitely works. We have no stock options. It would be a 1099 status position. Our location is in the Ravenna/Roosevelt neighborhood in Seattle. Individuals can call me directly. This would be more of a consultant type arrangement.

If there is anything else you need to know, please email or call me. I'm not reluctant to provide additional information! Thanks.

So, however it is that you let others know I'm looking for help, could you please let me know if there is anyone out there who can help me.

Margaret Bustion
206-527-6831

----- End forwarded message -----

--
| Dr. Tim Maher, CEO, Consultix       (206) 781-UNIX/8649;  ask for FAX# |

     POST TO: spug-list at pm.org       PROBLEMS: owner-spug-list at pm.org