SPUG: Perl JoB in London

Tim Maher/CONSULTIX tim at consultix-inc.com
Thu Sep 7 11:12:47 CDT 2000

Hi SPUG:

You may remember me.  About a year ago I posted some info about a shell and
Perl scripting class at North Seattle Community College.  Now I'm living in
London, England having the time of my life working for a wonderful company
that has a job opening your readers may be interested in.  The CTO will
probably be on the West Coast in mid-to-late September and could meet with
anyone then.

Thanks!

Rick Travers
rick.travers at smartaxis.com
www.smartaxis.com

Location:  London, England (work permit provided if needed)
Employer:  SmartAxis (www.smartaxis.com)

required skill-set:  2 years Perl and C++ on UNIX or Linux

contract or permanent position:  Permanent

availability of stock options or other incentive plans:  Yes, both stock
options & bonuses

placement through recruiter, or directly with company?:  Directly with
company.

W-2 vs. 1099 status:  UK income tax rates are similar to USA.  No taxes due
in USA on foreign income until $70,000 annual threshold reached.

physical location:  London, England

telecommuting possible?:  Preferably not.

company's product or service:  Enabling use of digital cash in any currency,
over any network, based in any type of purse (smart cards, servers, and
clients)

For more information, please email rick.travers at smartaxis.com

     POST TO: spug-list at pm.org       PROBLEMS: owner-spug-list at pm.org