SPUG: Social Perl Meetings

Mark Mertel mark.mertel at home.com
Thu Oct 12 06:29:48 CDT 2000

hey,

nobody likes to clean up after a party, right ? there's a little place on first
hill called vito's where there's good food - so i'm told - plentiful alcohol,
lots of room, and on monday's you can hear some pretty good jazz, and the
barkeep, nina, will clean up the desecration you leave behind. and best of all,
the cowboy, will be there.

--
Mark Mertel
mark.mertel at home.com