SPUG: CGI.pm popup_menu()?

Altman, Brian brian.altman at attws.com
Wed Oct 25 15:36:43 CDT 2000

	I have some experience with Perl programming but little with the
CGI.pm module. What I am trying to do is create a dynamic HTML form. What I
mean by dynamic is that I want a select form item to be created using
option's from a .csv file. I can read the file into an array, but I haven't
figured out how to store each array item into the value list of the
popup_menu() function. Can anyone help me on this? My code so far looks
like:

	@Location;
	open(LOCATION,"< Location.csv") or die "Couldn't read Location.csv:
$!\n";
	while(<LOCATION>) {
		chomp;
		push (@Location, $_);