SPUG: Procmail problem

marlin marlin at 3hats.com
Mon May 29 15:36:05 CDT 2000

Thanks to all who replied concerning my Procmail puzzle.

Turns out to be a permissions issue, not a problem with Procmail
at all.

The folder where the mail is to be saved (if the Procmail filter
conditions are met) must be owned by the email addressee. Further,
the only permissions setting on the folder that works for me is

	dwrxrw-r-x  (765 I believe)

Once the ownership and permissions were set as above my mail
wound up in the folder as expected. I hope this will be helpful
to someone else.

Marlin Greene

--
	3 Hats Design