SPUG: Volunteer Web-site Work

Tim Maher/CONSULTIX tim at consultix-inc.com
Fri May 26 16:57:33 CDT 2000

 From: 		Jason Omenn
 Subject:	Cap & Gown

 Hi there,

 In addition to my existence in the internet world, I have spent a good
 chunk of my spare time for the last 1 1/2 years building a non-profit
 mentoring program called Cap & Gown.  We are currently working with 6th
 graders at Denny Middle school in West Seattle and are affiliated with Big
 Brothers/Big Sisters of King County.

 Our hope is to grow the program to other schools in different parts of the
 city.  In order to grow, we could benefit from having a platform for
 information exchange, both as a means to recruit new mentors and to
 promote events of programs in conjunction with Cap & Gown.

 I am looking for someone to put together a simple web site which one of my
 friends will then be able to augment once it is up.  Anyone interested in
 donating their expertise and time can reach me at work (see below) or at
 home 206-323-2146.

 Thanks,

 Jason Omenn

 (877) 336-9527 x 8307