SPUG: Extreme Programming Talk

Asim Jalis ajalis at cobaltgroup.com
Tue May 9 20:05:56 CDT 2000

I am posting this announcement for the Seattle Extreme Programming
(XP) meeting to the SPUG list because:

* Several SPUG folks have expressed an interest in XP.

* With Extreme Programming strategies it is possible to build large
  Perl programs really fast and with very few errors. This stuff mixes
  well with Perl.

If you are interested in this stuff and want to keep getting
announcements like this, subscribe to the Seattle XP list by sending
e-mail to:

extremeprogramming-seattle-subscribe at egroups.com

For more general discussions that are not not specific to Seattle
subscribe to the general XP list by sending e-mail to:

extremeprogramming-subscribe at egroups.com

Finally, here is the announcement:
----

The Seattle Extreme Programming group has a meeting this Thursday (May
11) at 7pm. Here are the details of the meeting.

Title      : Overview of XP

Speaker    : Bruce Winegarden

Date       : 7pm, Thursday, May 11 2000

Location   : Saltmine Conference Room
             Bellevue Plaza Center
             600 108th Ave NE, Suite 800
             Bellevue, WA 98004

Directions : Take I-405 towards downtown Bellevue
             Take the NE 8th (West) exit
             On the ramp turn west towards downtown Bellevue.
             Park near 110th Ave NE.

Here is an excerpt from Bruce Winegarden's message about his
presentation:

     POST TO: spug-list at pm.org       PROBLEMS: owner-spug-list at pm.org