SPUG: PC Perl Development Environment?

Damian Conway damian at cs.monash.edu.au
Tue May 9 14:39:33 CDT 2000

   > Ned Konz wrote:
   >
   > > > I'd love to hear more about the last IDE you mentioned...
   > > > I've been waiting for someone to do something (free) in
   > > > Perl/Tk, etc.
   >
   > [Numerous tools snipped]

There's also LlamaCard, which I'll be unveiling at this year's TPC:

        LlamaCard: a Stack-based, Hypermedia, WYSIWYG, Persistent,
        Platform-independent, Object-oriented, Event-driven, Rapid
        Software Development Environment

        by Damian Conway & Aaron Wigley

        This paper describes a WYSIWYG rapid application development
        system that is written in, and scripted using, the Perl
        programming language. The system is based on the "stack"
        metaphor made popular by Apple HyperCard and its successors, and
        allows the designer to interactively generate and use
        event-driven applications with Tk-based graphical user
        interfaces.

Damian

     POST TO: spug-list at pm.org       PROBLEMS: owner-spug-list at pm.org