SPUG: Mail::Mailer ...Help!

Shamon22 at aol.com Shamon22 at aol.com
Mon May 8 23:15:55 CDT 2000

Thanks for the good suggestions! But alas I still am not able to get the darn
script to work right.

Am I just way off in the way I wrote this script? I keep getting the error
message:

[Mon May  8 15:15:09 2000] [error] Premature end of script headers:
/home/httpd/cgi
-bin/contact2.cgi

What is PERL trying to tell me? What does it mean "Premature end of script
headers"?

Here is the most current rendition of my script:

#!/usr/bin/perl -w
# cgi-bin/contact.cgi:Information sending program.
# TESTING --Send information (v2)

use Mail::Mailer;

$email  ='email';
$mailto ='mailto';
$subject ='subject';
$body = 'body';
$mailer = Mail::Mailer->new("sendmail");
$mailer->open({ From    => $email,
                To      => $mailto,
                Subject => $subject,
                })
        or die "Can't open: $!\n";
print $mailer $body;
$mailer->close();

As a side note, if any of you all want to help answer my questions about
virtual domain hosting please let me know! I can't get my Linux box to host
virtual domains.

Help!

-Garrett

     POST TO: spug-list at pm.org       PROBLEMS: owner-spug-list at pm.org