SPUG: perl programming companies in seattle area?

Benjamin Franks bsf at england.com
Tue Mar 14 14:08:09 CST 2000

I have a project I'd like to farm out to a perl programmer on a contract basis.  The project involves database and web programming in perl.  Have any members of the list contracted with perl development firms in the seattle, wa area?  Any recommendations or relevant info on good firms/individuals/pricing would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,
Benjamin Franks

Get your own free England E-mail address at http://www.england.com

    POST TO: spug-list at pm.org        PROBLEMS: owner-spug-list at pm.org