SPUG: Recruiter Survey

Richard Anderson starfire at zipcon.net
Wed Jun 21 17:47:06 CDT 2000

I second David's comment that "If you think the price is right, then take
the contract."  I've never been concerned about what the contract firm is
billing the client, as long as I am getting a market rate.  Since I refuse
to give the contract agency irrelevant information, I don't demand that they
reveal information that doesn't affect me, like the client bill rate or what
they had for breakfast.

For a good compilation of anonymously-contributed rates, see
www.realrates.com .

Richard.Anderson at unixscripts.com
www.zipcon.net/~starfire/home (personal)
www.unixscripts.com (corporate)