SPUG: June Meeting: NOT!

Seattle PERL Users Group spug at halcyon.com
Mon Jun 19 10:40:13 CDT 2000

On Sun, Jun 18, 2000 at 10:18:42PM -0700, Seattle PERL Users Group wrote:
> SPUG-o-maniacs,
>
> For various reasons, including the many upcoming Conway-esque events
> looming in early July, we won't be having our usual meeting this month
> (6/20).
>
> For the usual reason that "The Perl Conference" conflicts with our
> July 3rd Tuesday meeting, we won't be having that one either!

What I meant there was the 3rd-Tuesday in July, which means July 18,
rather than July 3rd.

> So August is next! Anybody willing to make a presentation at the August
> 15th meeting, send email to spug at halcyon.com
>
> -Tim
|  Tim Maher, Ph.D.             Tel/Fax: (206)781-UNIX             |
|  SPUG Founder                 Email: spug at halcyon.com            |
|  Seattle Perl Users Group:    http://www.halcyon.com/yumpy/spug  |

     POST TO: spug-list at pm.org       PROBLEMS: owner-spug-list at pm.org