SPUG: Way off subject: XML as HTML replacement?

Michael Dahlquist elephant at cnw.com
Fri Jun 9 16:32:51 CDT 2000

Okay, this is way off subject - ignore it if you see fit.

Does anyone in the known world use XML as a replacement for HTML?

If there were a fast server-side XML-to-HTML parser, would anyone be
excited, since they could now design stuff using XML?

Is XML useful at all as a web design tool?

I've been desperately seeking an account of the current acceptance of XML
as a tool, especially as a web design tool, & I can't find much.

Thank you. I apologize in advance.

Michael

     POST TO: spug-list at pm.org       PROBLEMS: owner-spug-list at pm.org