ESPUG::June::Meeting && Conway...

Ryan Erwin rerwin at ricochet.net
Wed Jun 7 17:23:27 CDT 2000

Greetings all ESPUGers-

Our regularly scheduled June meeting falls on Wednesday the 28th.  Just
1 week later on Thursday July 6th at 7:00 pm Damian Conway will be
presenting at ESPUG.  Because these meetings fall so closely together
I'm invoking my special powers as emperor and declaring that the Conway
visit is our June meeting!  How can you do such a thing you ask?  Well,
that's why I'm the emperor... my job is to figure these things out ;)

Please send any complaints about the calendar correction to /dev/null...
;-}

Your Humble ESPUG Emperor
Ryan Erwin

     POST TO: spug-list at pm.org       PROBLEMS: owner-spug-list at pm.org