SPUG: Perl/Tk demos?

Rush Family rush at citylinq.com
Fri Jun 2 00:19:41 CDT 2000

Hi everyone -- I am new to Perl and to this Perl discussion group.

I run the ActiveState release of Perl for Win32, build 522, and their dev
kit version 1.2.4.

Where can I find an exhaustive demo of Tk on the Internet or on a CD-ROM?
One that shows all the different kinds of widgets and the code for each. The
Tk module includes instructions for writing your own widget demos, but I am
hoping there is one huge monolithic TkDemo.pl already written and just
waiting for me.

Thanks!

Best regards,

Jason Rush