SPUG: The beans

Terry Nightingale tnight at ironworx.com
Wed Jul 26 18:05:06 CDT 2000

On Wed, 26 Jul 2000 B.Ingerson at epixtech.com wrote:

> Bill,
>
> I would like to see the DB browser go on the project list as soon as we get
> the details of group development ironed out (prolly not a trivial task). In
> the mean time, keep it rolling...

As regards project coordination, would it make sense to take advantage of a
resource such as sourceforge.net?  Most of the requisite tools are already in
place there, the issue at that point becomes how to best utilize them.

Just an idea...

--
Terry Nightingale <tnight at ironworx.com>
Principal Consultant, IronWorx LLC