SPUG: Damiathon Pix on SPUG Page now

Tim Maher/CONSULTIX tim at consultix-inc.com
Mon Jul 24 14:27:25 CDT 2000

Once I get my scanner heated up, there's no stopping me!  Just posted
some pictures of Damian's visit to the SPUG page, to join my recent
postings of TPC 4.0 pictures.

If anybody else has photos they'd like to add to this collection, send
'em on over!

-Tim

P.S.  Andy says the guy currently labeled as "Unidentified Guru"
in http://www.halcyon.com/spug/TPC4.0/n2h2.html is *not* Nat Torkington,
which was my best guess.  The same guy appears, with more facial features,
in http://www.halcyon.com/spug/TPC4.0/golfteams.html.  Can somebody
identify him please?

| Dr. Tim Maher, CEO, Consultix       (206) 781-UNIX/8649;  ask for FAX# |
| Email: tim at consultix-inc.com        Web: http://www.consultix-inc.com  |
| CLASSES:  8/14: UNIX Fund.  8/21: Shell & Utilities  9/11: Perl + Mods |

     POST TO: spug-list at pm.org       PROBLEMS: owner-spug-list at pm.org