SPUG: Golf WAS:Re: Quantum Superpositions Papers

David H. Adler dha at panix.com
Mon Jul 24 11:48:36 CDT 2000

On Mon, Jul 24, 2000 at 09:00:54AM -0700, greg heil wrote:
> Tim said:
>
> > ...self-implosion of the PGA tournament.
>
> ... Was there a tournament?
> i was hoping to get a list of the
> challenges and maybe solutions ...

There was a tournament, but it got shut down due to technical
difficulties.  Nevertheless, Uri told me that he's going to try to put
up a page somewhere about it with the questions and the solution the
judges came up with.

dha

--
David H. Adler - <dha at panix.com> - http://www.panix.com/~dha/
There's more than one way to skin a cat, and I happen to know that's

     POST TO: spug-list at pm.org       PROBLEMS: owner-spug-list at pm.org