SPUG: Quantum Superpositions Papers

Tim Maher/CONSULTIX tim at consultix-inc.com
Mon Jul 24 00:37:07 CDT 2000

SPUGsters,

Many of you will still be having confused thoughts and scary
dreams about the 7/6 E-SPUG talk by *The Damian* entitled "Quantum
Superpositions and the First Virtue," which, contrary to official
expectations but in full compliance with my misguided advertising
on http://use.perl.org, was ultimately reprised at "The Perl Conference"
(http://www.halcyon.com/spug/#TPC) last Thursday, due to the unfortunate
self-implosion of the PGA tournament.

Anyway, Damian gave me a stack of 30 YAPC-surplus handouts for this talk,
which consist of 26 screen images on 4 sheets of paper.  I'll be
happy to send a copy to anyone who mails me a self-addressed and
stamped #10 envelope.

Or, you can just show up at the August 15th SPUG meeting, where
I'll be handing out the ones that remain.

-Tim

| Dr. Tim Maher, CEO, Consultix       (206) 781-UNIX/8649;  ask for FAX# |
| Email: tim at consultix-inc.com        Web: http://www.consultix-inc.com  |
| CLASSES:  8/14: UNIX Fund.  8/21: Shell & Utilities  9/11: Perl + Mods |

     POST TO: spug-list at pm.org       PROBLEMS: owner-spug-list at pm.org