SPUG: SPUG@cpan.org is aliiiive...

Bill Alford billa at willapabay.org
Tue Jul 18 15:03:40 CDT 2000

Great!

I recommend keeping the project list on the main mailing list as long as
possible.  If there are any perl development issues that crop up it will
be good for everyone to see them and discuss.  Watching how the software
development of an open perl project progresses should be interesting too.

Also, every once-in-a-while one of us lurkers will see something that may
be covered by our experience and we'll be able to drop a note, even if we
don't have time to help develop.

Of course, after a certain point we'll probably need to split the
development list from the main one.  Especially if things seem to be off
topic of perl discussions, though I'm guessing that most of the issues
will be stuff that we'll all run across at some point.

Bill

     POST TO: spug-list at pm.org       PROBLEMS: owner-spug-list at pm.org