SPUG: TPC Dinner Sunday night?

Damian Conway damian at cs.monash.edu.au
Sat Jul 15 19:58:28 CDT 2000

Andy wrote:

   > The main lobby of the Double Tree (adjacent to the convention center)
   > makes a pretty good meeting place.

Yep.

   > I recall India's Clay Oven was decent. Not sure if it's up to your
   > standards, Timm ;-)

I ate there last year - it was quite good. And admirably close by. :-)

Not sure whether I'll get the chance to join you tomorrow night.
I probably won't reach my hotel until 6.00 and I have registration and
A/V check to get through as well. I also need an early night before
the onslaught.

Count me as an indefinite-maybe-shading-towards-probably-not-unless-
things-go-unexpectedly-well.  :-(

Damian

     POST TO: spug-list at pm.org       PROBLEMS: owner-spug-list at pm.org