SPUG: TPC Dinner Sunday night?

Andrew Sweger andy at n2h2.com
Sat Jul 15 19:10:04 CDT 2000

The main lobby of the Double Tree (adjacent to the convention center)
makes a pretty good meeting place. The registration booths were there last
year (but I recall something about it moving to the third floor this
year). There's several restaurants along Calle Principal and/or Alvarado.
Here's a list from Yahoo:

http://yp.yahoo.com/py/ypResults.py?Pyt=Typ&stx=8903827&stp=y&addr=2+Portola+Plz&city=Monterey&state=CA&zip=93940&slt=36.601200&sln=-121.894300&cs=9

I recall India's Clay Oven was decent. Not sure if it's up to your
standards, Timm ;-)

--
 Andrew Sweger <andy at n2h2.com>   |  N2H2, Incorporated
 Systems Architect               |  900 Fourth Avenue, Suite 3400

     POST TO: spug-list at pm.org       PROBLEMS: owner-spug-list at pm.org