SPUG: The Dam-I-athon Done Endeth!

Damian Conway damian at cs.monash.edu.au
Sun Jul 9 02:54:19 CDT 2000

Well, all too soon it seems my visit to your beautiful city has come to
an end.

I wanted to take this opportunity to thank you all for the warmth of your
welcome, for the pleasure of your company, and for your generosity as
an audience.

Special thanks to Alyssa, Sandy, JP, Peter, Ryan, Greg, Melissa, Andy,
and Kevin.

Extra special thanks to Kathy LeBarron and Neoinformatics for bringing
me here.

And extraordinarily special thanks to Tim, who has arranged everything
and taken care of a poor colonial boy a long way from home. I hope SPUG
realizes how lucky it is to have a such a gifted and generous leader.

Looking forward to visiting again soon,

Damian

     POST TO: spug-list at pm.org       PROBLEMS: owner-spug-list at pm.org