SPUG: 4th of July Cruising Party

Tim Maher/CONSULTIX tim at consultix-inc.com
Sat Jul 1 21:35:08 CDT 2000

SPUG-o-maniacs,

Incidentally, one reason why this 4th-of-July Cruise idea was late in
coming is that the only advertised cruises were $40 each, which I deemed a
tad pricey for SPUGsters (at least those of use lacking "Stock Options"),
and I didn't hear about the secret $28 option until today, when I called
Argosy to renew by corporate membership and they let me in on the secret.

|  Tim Maher, Ph.D.           Tel: (206) 781-UNIX        |
|  SPUG Founder & Leader      Email: spug at halcyon.com    |
|  Seattle Perl Users Group   HTTP: www.halcyon.com/spug |

     POST TO: spug-list at pm.org       PROBLEMS: owner-spug-list at pm.org