SPUG: one of those 'other' programming languages

Andrew Sweger andy at n2h2.com
Tue Jan 25 00:26:33 CST 2000

You may also want to look at PCRE. PCRE is a library of functions to
support regular expressions whose syntax and semantics are as close as
possible to those of the Perl 5 language by Philip Hazel <ph10 at cam.ac.uk>.

I've seen it in the postfix distribution (in the official directory):

http://www.postfix.org/

Don't know what the original source is, but it plays a pivotal role in
postfix's regex maps.

--
  Andrew Sweger <andy at n2h2.com>  |  N2H2, Incorporated
  v=206.336.2947 f=206.336.1541  |  900 Fourth Avenue, Suite 3400

    POST TO: spug-list at pm.org        PROBLEMS: owner-spug-list at pm.org