SPUG: one of those 'other' programming languages

Jafaar Nyang'oro seppy at mail.tanzatech.com
Mon Jan 24 23:17:37 CST 2000

ryan,

The answer is 'yes'. You can embed Perl in other languanges. And have done
it a couple of times myself. And 'yes' I think it's useful enough and
produces a cleaner code (depending on what you want to achieve with your
code).

Maybe it'll help if you floated that piece of code you're working on, so we
can have a few 'extra pairs of eyes' look at it and give some suggestions on
how to write an effective code.

../seppy