SPUG: Change perl's libpth on the fly?

Steve Laybourn otter101 at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 18 16:13:21 CST 2000

G'day!
   I had a problem like this once when I installed ActiveState on my
machine. Seems you can do something like:

push(@INC,"/usr/bin/perl/wossname");

at the beginning of the script to add paths to @INC, which has all the Perl
subdirectory markers for scripts to be evaluated by do, use, or require
constructs.

   Hopefully this will solve your problem, or I anticipate there will be a
tar machine and several dozen goose-down pillows waiting for me at the
meeting tonight.
   Be seeing you...
   Steve Laybourn
   Camel Herdsman, imandi.com