SPUG: Job Opening

Tim Maher/CONSULTIX tim at consultix-inc.com
Tue Feb 29 19:20:39 CST 2000

Seeking two (2) senior level Perl programmers for permanent positions with
an e-commerce company, with offices located in Bellevue.  You will be part
of a smaller team working with a 3rd party package (Interwoven) to do Perl
scripting to be embedded within Interwoven.  The company has several lines
of business, this group will be developing information/media websites for
internal clients.  Experience in Oracle, Solaris and/or Linux environments
is a plus.

The company offers stock options and ESOP.  Salary is dependant upon
experience.  The work will be conducted on-site, not a telecommuting
position.  Initial travel to the Bay area to work with Interwoven personnel
is likely.  This travel will be periodic for the first month or two.  After
that travel is expected to be very minimal.

Please email your resume, in word format,  and to:
David Clark
declark at kforce.com

Sincerely,

David E. Clark
Technical Recruiter
kforce.com, powered by Romac International
 <<...>>
Toll Free: (800) 347-5356
Office:   (425) 454-6400 x3319
Fax: (425) 688-0154
Cellular: (425) 985-0114

500 - 108th Avenue NE, Suite 1780
Bellevue, WA  98004
declark at kforce.com

We are changing our name from Romac International to kforce.com.  This
change better reflects our new value added service.  By combining the power
of the internet with our 37 years in the specialty staffing industry and
2,300 full time professionals, we will better serve your interests.  Our 109
offices are not going away, just being enhanced by the kforce.com internet
presence.  Whether seeking for qualified individuals or a better job, we at
kforce.com can help you achieve your goals.

For general information about Romac/kforce.com including our history,
values, and what we do, go to the Romac link below:
www.romac.com

To register on kforce.com, go to the kforce.com link below:
www.kforce.com
	When registering please list me, David Clark, as your
representative.

----- End forwarded message -----

--
| Tim Maher, PhD  Consultix &              (206) 781-UNIX/8649           |

    POST TO: spug-list at pm.org        PROBLEMS: owner-spug-list at pm.org