SPUG: list archive?

El JoPe Magnifico jope-spug at n2h2.com
Thu Feb 24 13:39:05 CST 2000

That's an excellent question.  There doesn't appear to be an archive
at OneList.com (or its flipsaide, eGroups.com), but there's no reason
one couldn't be started.  However, while eGroups can suffice for this
purpose (I use it for linux-mac68k archive *plugplug* =), it isn't
particularly well suited for archive-only purposes, where the list
itself is run from a different service.

One better-suited alternative is mail-archive.com (hosted by VA Linux).
There are probably others.

Of course, if PM.org itself plans on offering this functionality any
time soon, that's the obvious choice.  Perhaps our Fearless Leader has
an idea whether this is planned or not.
  -jp

    POST TO: spug-list at pm.org        PROBLEMS: owner-spug-list at pm.org