SPUG: thank you on the split question

David Bitseff dbitsef at uswest.com
Wed Feb 23 20:22:36 CST 2000

Effective Perl (http://www.effectiveperl.com/).  Not a very good
learning book, but it touches on most of the commonly used idioms.

Matthew> Dear Spuggists: Thank you all very much for your consistently
Matthew> great answers to my split question. I learned so much from
Matthew> your responses that I'm just spending the evening reading
Matthew> them.

Matthew> A couple of you said that there were better books than the
Matthew> one I mentioned (SAMS 24 hour). I also have *Learning
Matthew> Perl*. Any other suggestions would be gratefully appreciated.

    POST TO: spug-list at pm.org        PROBLEMS: owner-spug-list at pm.org