SPUG: Call for Papers: TPC 4.0

Tim Maher/CONSULTIX tim at consultix-inc.com
Fri Feb 4 08:48:36 CST 2000

SPUGsters,

A few months after having our first meeting in 1998, members of our
group earned 25% of the available slots for refereed papers
at the 2nd Perl Conference, and one of those presenters (Marty Cudmore)
won the award for best paper!  Last year, Andy Sweger won a prize
for his Perl Quiz performance.  So we have a reputation to live up to!
Please consider sharing your Perl wisdom with the community by proposing a
talk for this July's Perl Conference (TPC) - and of course, you'll want to
warm up for your talk by first presenting your material at a SPUG meeting!

(The March meeting is available; along with April, May, etc. . . . 8-} )

-Tim
P.S.  2/18 is the deadline for submissions (see below).
|  Tim Maher, Ph.D.           Tel/Fax: (206) 781-UNIX    |
|  SPUG Founder & Leader      Email: spug at halcyon.com    |
|  Seattle Perl Users Group   HTTP: www.halcyon.com/spug |