SPUG: CPAN Project

B.Ingerson at epixtech.com B.Ingerson at epixtech.com
Tue Aug 29 00:39:42 CDT 2000

Sorry Gang,

Right after the SPUG meeting, I (and Colin) went to Chicago for a week on
business. Then after that I got an opportunity to do something really cool
and Perl related which you guys will find out about this Fall (hint).

Anyway, Mike's right. Let's not lose the momentum. I'll get the basics for
One::Liner down later this week. I'm booked through Weds. How about
everyone else? Let's get a few projects started and see what gains
momentum.

John, how's the seattleperl.com site, and the sourceforge stuff coming
along? Make sure to ask for help if you need it.

Ciao for now, Brian

Sent by:        owner-spug-list at pm.org