SPUG: SPUG (JOB): Perl/Unix/shell script contractors needed!

Tim Maher/CONSULTIX tim at consultix-inc.com
Sun Aug 20 16:27:47 CDT 2000

On Sat, Aug 26, 2000 at 01:41:16PM -0700, jeff saenz wrote:
> What about including if the position is open to off-site developers?

That's covered by the requirement, listed on the web-page, of job-postings
to state whether "telecommuting" is allowed, unless I misunderstand what
you mean by "off-site developers".

Hmm.... did Richard remember to comment on that?  NO!  Precisely why
I'm supposed to preview the postings first(ly).  He also neglected to
comment on whether applicants would talk directly to the company, or go
through a recruiter (is that his role?).

-Tim
|  Tim Maher, Ph.D.           Tel: (206) 781-UNIX        |
|  SPUG Founder & Leader      Email: spug at halcyon.com    |
|  Seattle Perl Users Group   HTTP: www.halcyon.com/spug |

     POST TO: spug-list at pm.org       PROBLEMS: owner-spug-list at pm.org