SPUG: SPUG Project Ideas

B.Ingerson at epixtech.com B.Ingerson at epixtech.com
Fri Aug 11 19:03:25 CDT 2000

Bill,

That's the way I would solve it. But it still remains to be seen whether
you can open a pipe for the command and have it work on Win32/DOS the way
it does with a shell.

We can figure out all these minor details on Tuesday. Besides we still need
to vote on *which* project we want to do anyway.

Keep the creative juices flowing,

Brian

wwg at tscnet.com@pm.org on 08/11/2000 03:20:16 PM

Please respond to wwg at tscnet.com