SPUG: Perl Job at NeoInformatics

Tim Maher/CONSULTIX tim at consultix-inc.com
Thu Aug 3 17:51:16 CDT 2000

NeoInformatics is looking for some Perl gurus!  We build giant databases
that interact with a website using CGI & HTML::Template.  We've got one
full-time permanent position, and at least one short-term contract position.
We're also looking for a full-time Oracle DBA if there's any of you out
there...

FULL-TIME POSITION:

**Lead Perl Programmer
Do you love programming in Perl? We do. We need programmers who are
interested in doing some cool things with databases and Perl. Multiple years
of programming experience is required, ideally in a web-based Perl
environment using databases. Our Lead Programmers are responsible for
designing and and producing new tools, and working closely with a team of
assorted technical resources to execute our plans.  EMAIL your resume to
resume at neoinformatics.com.  This is a full-time position with
NeoInformatics -- good salary, benefits, bonus, possible stock options.

For more listings see our website, www.neoinformatics.com/openings.htm.

CONTRACT POSITION(S):

**Perl Programmer
Same requirements as the Lead Perl Programmer position above, but it's a
short-term contract working with several other programmers.  Start & end
dates are Aug 11 - Sept 8.  Other specific contracts TBD.  Price DOE.  The
position is 1099, contracts directly with Neo (you submit an invoice), and
telecommuting isn't an option (since you'd be working in a group).  EMAIL
your resume to seano at neoinformatics.com.

Thanks for your interest!

Sean Owens  |  Project Lead
N E O I N F O R M A T I C S