SPUG: Perl Prog. Job, downtown Seattle; agency

Tim Maher/CONSULTIX tim at consultix-inc.com
Fri Apr 28 16:57:36 CDT 2000

Required skill-set:

Several years of Perl/CGI programming experience for
the web in a business environment. Experience creating database-driven web
pages is a plus. This is an Open source environment.

contract or permanent position:
	FT Direct placement
pay range: $DOE
	They believe in paying a fair and equitable wage. (I
	don't have a hand in that)

They have great compensation package available and they are very stable
dotcom company

W-2 vs. 1099 status:
	FT direct people, probably W-2 ONLY

Physical location:
	Downtown Seattle, WA
Telecommuting possible:
	Not at the onset
Company's product or service? .....

The are developing proprietary dataBases contain information that is the
most extensive, the most useable and the most likely to keep website
visitors coming back again and again. They are uniquely developed to provide
the largest resource on a particular subject, greater depth and usability
based on user and expert research. The unique shared knowledge relationship
with the website users offers continuous growth and evolution of the
subject. We are currently engaged in several dataBase subjects with
additional being launched monthly.

     POST TO: spug-list at pm.org       PROBLEMS: owner-spug-list at pm.org
 SUBSCRIBE/UNSUBSCRIBE: Replace "action" below by subscribe or unsubscribe
           Email to majordomo at pm.org: "action" spug-list your_address