SPUG: "Perl Annotated Archives" by Martin Brown

Gareth Beale gareth.beale at boeing.com
Tue Oct 19 16:51:40 CDT 1999

----- Begin Included Message -----

Anybody have any experience with this book?  Is it worth getting?

Thanks

Bob Borrell

----- End Included Message -----

I have it in front of me right now. I borrowed it from the Tech Library
at work. I have only looked at some of the examples for sysadmin utilities.

So far it doesn't seem to me to be programming at a particularly high level,
but I have only looked thoroughly at a half dozen or so pages. There are some
sections on subjects I know nothing at all about, and perhaps they would
more useful to me. So far I haven't seen anything that would prompt me
to buy it.

Gareth Beale

Gareth Beale (425) 865-5375 #  e-mail:
The Boeing Company          #  gareth.beale at boeing.com
P.O. Box 3707, MC 7J-04     #
Seattle, Wa. 98124-2207     #  fax: (425) 865-2221

    POST TO: spug-list at pm.org        PROBLEMS: owner-spug-list at pm.org