SPUG: RE: Hosting SPUG meetings

Kenneth W. Meyer kmeyer at aa.net
Thu Oct 14 14:30:24 CDT 1999

When coming from Sultan, it would seem to me that the delta in frustration between the East and West side destinations in the Seattle area would be down in the noise layer.  Also, complaining about congestion, how about the 25 mile backup's that have been exacerbated by the recently activated traffic light on Route 2 in Sultan.  Seems residents there could use a little quid pro quo.

- Kyot
kmeyer at aa.net