SPUG: Meeting Venues/SPUG Bifurcation

Bob Hiltner bobhilt at uswest.net
Thu Oct 14 13:41:50 CDT 1999

As a mostly lurker, and infrequent, attendee, I can say it would be
detrimental to attendance to move it around each month.  How about every 2nd
month that doesn't start with 'J' or 'A' at one location, then every other
meeting at a different location except if the meeting falls on an even day?
:-)  The point is that hitting a moving target is harder enough that it
would kill attendance from us who are less hard-core about making it.  I
love the meetings--it's just hard to fit them in.  The one thing that would
make them harder is to have to fit a moving target into my plans...  simpler
= better.

    -Bob

    POST TO: spug-list at pm.org        PROBLEMS: owner-spug-list at pm.org