SPUG: RE: Hosting SPUG meetings

Ryan Erwin ryan at erwin.org
Thu Oct 14 12:33:15 CDT 1999

Date: Thu, 14 Oct 1999 10:23:26 -0700 (PDT)
From: Ryan Erwin <ryan at erwin.org>
To: spug at pm.org
Subject: RE: Hosting SPUG meetings (fwd)

I also live in Bothell, actually I moved to Woodinville last week.  It *never* takes me more than 40 minutes to get to the spug meetings and usually only takes about 25.  For any of you who live on the Northend, don't take i5.  Take Bothell/Lake City Way to Roosevelt (just after lake city) and follow Roosevelt through the UDist and down Eastlake.  You will be downtown!  No get to the meetings and stop your complaining...

Later

ryan [ryan at erwin.org]

    POST TO: spug-list at pm.org        PROBLEMS: owner-spug-list at pm.org