SPUG: Re: Hosting SPUG meetings

Rick Croote rcroot at atl.com
Wed Oct 13 15:24:39 CDT 1999

I'm definitely one of the 90% that don't go to meetings.  I'm fairly new to
this group, and have watched the meeting announcements with interest, and
some intent to go, but driving to Seattle!  Suffice to say I haven't made it
to that meeting yet.  I work in Bothell, and live in Everett, and
unfortunately don't have any better suggestions on locations, but would
prefer something Eastside, or a lot farther North on the West side than
downtown.

Rick Croote
rcroot at atl.com

    POST TO: spug-list at pm.org        PROBLEMS: owner-spug-list at pm.org