SPUG: Int. Perl Class, Kirkland, 1/00

Tim Maher/CONSULTIX tim at consultix-inc.com
Thu Nov 18 15:29:15 CST 1999

SPUGers,

Here's the latest information on our upcoming schedule of public
UNIX/LINUX/Perl classes in the Seattle area, including the announcement
of our new "Intermediate Perl Programming" class.  Please pass this
information along to other potentially interested parties.

As usual, we're offering a discount to SPUG members who pay their own
way:  20% off the full price!

-Tim