SPUG: Need Perl Instructors

Tim Maher/CONSULTIX tim at consultix-inc.com
Mon Dec 13 20:02:25 CST 1999

Any of you free-lance types out there who aren't already on my list of
wannabee Perl instructors, who wanna become listed wannabees, let me know!

(Geezh; that was too obtuse even for me to fathom 8-}  Trying again.)

Anybody who knows Perl pretty well, who finds lecturing for 7-8 hours
a day enjoyable, who can relate comfortably to strange human beings
for long periods without pissing them off, who has some fairly recent
experience in technical training (or justifiable reason to believe in
aptitude for same), and who has an (un)employment situation that permits
occasional week-long forays into the Heartland of America, please get
in touch with me.  Now! 8-}  (Seriously, I'm looking to add a few more
names to my "list" this very evening, 12/13).

| Tim Maher, PhD  Consultix &        (206) 781-UNIX/8649           |
|  Pacific Software Gurus, Inc       Email: tim at consultix-inc.com  |
|  UNIX/Linux & Perl Training        http://www.consultix-inc.com  |

    POST TO: spug-list at pm.org        PROBLEMS: owner-spug-list at pm.org