SPUG: Need Speakers for 2000!

Tim Maher/CONSULTIX tim at consultix-inc.com
Sun Dec 5 18:35:20 CST 1999

SPUG-sters,

Our meeting schedule is currently wide-open for the Y2K, so I
encourage you all to think about the cool things you've been doing
with Perl, and volunteer to share what you've learned with us during
one of our upcoming 3rd Tuesday meetings.

Or, if you don't have any particular topic in mind, but still want
to participate, you could volunteer to lead a discussion on one of
the following Perl Cookbook chapters:

	File Access
	File Contents
	Directories
	Subroutines

All the best for the (post-WTO-riot) Holiday Season!

-Tim
|  Tim Maher, Ph.D.           Tel/Fax: (206) 781-UNIX    |
|  SPUG Founder & Leader      Email: spug at halcyon.com    |
|  Seattle Perl Users Group   HTTP: www.halcyon.com/spug |

    POST TO: spug-list at pm.org        PROBLEMS: owner-spug-list at pm.org