SPUG: Need Leader for East-side SPUG Chapter

Tim Maher/CONSULTIX tim at consultix-inc.com
Wed Dec 1 15:09:38 CST 1999

SPUG-sters,

I think it's time to start exploring more fully the prospect of
an Eastside-chapter of SPUG, perhaps called E-SPUG.  To get this
rolling, I'm looking for a volunteer to work on the logistics of this
(researching and establishing a meeting schedule, etc.) and to act
as the initial leader of that chapter.

We already have two options for meeting places, so I see the schedule
as the bigger issue at this time.  Obviously, that chapter shouldn't
meet on 3rd Tuesdays, but beyond that it will take some polling of
members to land on the best !Tuesday weekday.

Anybody who wants to be considered please Email me with your
"qualifications";  I'll give preference to those who are already on the
spug-list, who've attended meetings recently, who live or work on the
Eastside, who know something about Perl, etc.

| Tim Maher, PhD  Consultix &   (206) 781-UNIX/8649          |
|  Pacific Software Gurus, Inc  Email: tim at consultix-inc.com |
|  UNIX/Linux & Perl Training   http://www.consultix-inc.com |
|Classes: 12/7 UNIX Fund; 12/13 Perl+Modules; 1/18 Int. Perl |

    POST TO: spug-list at pm.org        PROBLEMS: owner-spug-list at pm.org