SPUG: Looking for a good ISP

Richard Anderson Richard.Anderson at seaslug.org
Sat Aug 21 02:55:52 CDT 1999

I need some ISP services that Halcyon has been unable to offer.  Can anyone
suggest a good ISP?  Some of the things I need: dial-up account with
unlimited connect time, web page with no extra charges up to about 200-500
MB/month, telnet access to a Unix server with Korn shell or pdksh, Apache
web server with extensive Perl/CGI support including CGI.pm, HTTP.pm,
LWP.pm, and EITHER Apache configured to run my CGI scripts as processes
owned by my userid OR setuid CGI priviledges ...

Any suggestions?

Richard.Anderson at seaslug.org
www.halcyon.com/starfire/home (personal)
www.raycosoft.com (corporate)